Thursday, October 19, 2023

October 19th 2023 - Situation in Gaza is worse than unimaginable

Electronic Intifada  "Biden’s Gaza 'aid' plan a fig leaf for genocide"

See April 10th 2021 post to see what this foundation is all about, its a movement.  

 
"Human Beasts" in Gaza...

Silence is Complicity

 

Here is my plan to grow this peoples financial movement.  Vote with your money, money is speech.

First I have notified my contacts on Facebook Messenger that I have got this foundation rolling.  

Second I am trying to reach Ali Abunimah of the Electronic Intifada to get him to come on the board of this foundation and be one of the principles, a wallet key holder.

I am also trying to reach Stanley Cohen, well known as a previous lawyer for Hamas, I would like him as a board member and a wallet key holder as well.  

Both are hard to reach in this difficult time but I will get them.

So the three of us will control access to all Bitcoins donated and access to those funds will need agreement from all three key holders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

October 21st 2023 - Time for a Rename!

At first it was just me, so I figured would give this foundation a fitting name: bitcoinalexsfoundation. Not very creative but served its pu...