Wednesday, October 18, 2023

October 18th 2023 - Update, I am activating this foundation as of today.

I no longer need a sponsor, I am totally self-financed now.  I plan to leave my estate to Gaza and the people of Palestine and this foundation is going to help me do it.  I am starting a public Bitcoin Fund and am starting with a donation of one bitcoin from me, the only Bitcoin I have at the moment, but I do have one.  I plan to buy another soon.  I plan to raise from 100,000 to 1 million Bitcoins to fund the "Gaza Reconstruction and Reconciliation Fund".  Not in my name.  This is the first project of this foundation which may get a name change.  This might sound crazy but its a goal.  

I am trying to contact people on Twitter to tell them about my idea.


I saw this image today and thought, not in my name.  No more.  I have lived through all of this and stood by and let it happen.  Silence is complicity.  I have seen protest over protest such as against the Iraq war come to nothing.  It's time to do something different, think differently.  Use the Energy of Money, the power of Money, of Bitcoin to put an end to the Genocide happening now in Gaza.  I am starting a fund, the "Gaza Reconstruction and Reconciliation Fund" and am looking to raise 100,000 to 1,000,000 Bitcoins to do this. I have 1.22BTC and I will buy another to replace this one.  I have always said you don't need more than one to have hope.     


Seeing the war criminals Netanyahu and Biden hug each other in IsraHell today was sickening. 

 



No more am I going to stand by and let this genocide continue in my name.  I am going to use the power and Energy of money, of Bitcoin to do something and not let this stand.

This fund is the first, the inaugural project of this foundation and I intend to make it a success, I am very excited from first interactions, I have told about 5 people so far, here is video from interaction today.




Telling my dad today




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

October 21st 2023 - Time for a Rename!

At first it was just me, so I figured would give this foundation a fitting name: bitcoinalexsfoundation. Not very creative but served its pu...